Below is the provisional 2019 calendar of campaigns and events for the Nottingham BID’s consumer brand It’s in Nottingham. All dates may be subject to change, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request to be added to the Nottingham BID mailing list to receive information via the monthly update and opportunity emails.
FIRST QUARTER: JANUARY TO MARCH
- January: ‘Wellness Week’ to promote what the city has to offer in terms of taking care of yourself.
- January: Best Bar None Applications Open.
- February: Light Night sponsored by Nottingham BID.
- February: UK Young Artists Takeover sponsored by Nottingham BID.
SECOND QUARTER: APRIL TO JUNE
- April: Fashion and Beauty Campaign showcasing what retailers in the city have to offer.
- April: Home and Living Campaign bringing inspiration from our city centre stores into our homes.
- April: Cask Ale Week promoting the variety of ales and venues in our city.
- April: The Big Clean to promote a cleaner city.
- May: Start of the Independents Campaign to showcase all what our independent businesses have to offer.
- May: The Big Lunch encouraging office workers to try new places to dine at lunch time.
- June: Independents Fest supporting our local independents.
- June: Craft Beer Week showcasing our fantastic array of craft beers in the city
THIRD QUARTER: JULY TO SEPTEMBER
- July: Nottinghamshire Pride sponsored by Nottingham BID.
- July: Trampolining and Tumbling Finals, sponsored by Nottingham BID.
- August: Launch of the Christmas Party Guide, sent directly to employers to encourage them to book their Christmas parties in city centre restaurants.
- September: ‘Cocktail Week’ to promote the high quality cocktails on offer in the city over the summer.
- September: Launch of MORE Nottingham discount scheme’s new offers and discounts.
- September: Student Trail campaign to welcome students and introduce them to the city’s great range of shops, bars and restaurants.
- September: Best Bar None Awards celebrating bar safety in Nottingham.
FINAL QUARTER: OCTOBER TO DECEMBER
- October: Half term campaign including free family friendly Halloween activities.
- October: The second Big Lunch campaign of the year to encourage employees to dine out at lunch time.
- October: Nottingham Robin Hood Beer and Cider Festival 2019, sponsored by Nottingham BID.
- November: Release of the 2019 Christmas magazine, showcasing everything Nottingham has to offer over the festive period.
- November: Nottingham Coffee Week showcasing our cafes and coffee shops at the heart of Nottingham.
- December: Support for Small Business Saturday to raise awareness of the city’s independent retailers.