The ballot is now open for businesses to vote for the Nottingham BID to secure a further five year term - in which it has committed to continuing to provide a range of support to businesses as well as long term investment into the future of Nottingham.
Over the next four weeks - from Friday 18 September 2020 to Thursday 15 October 2020 - businesses are invited to cast their vote in the crucial ballot. This can be done by either returning the completed ballot paper in the pre-paid envelope provided via a Royal Mail post box or at the ballot box in Loxley House on Station Street. By voting yes and supporting Nottingham BID in its efforts to continue its work in the city, it will allow the organisation to put into action its recently published business plan for 2021-2025.
Nottingham BID is the force behind such initiatives as the Street Ambassadors, Digital Radio Scheme, Halloween Trail, Christmas and lifestyle magazines, student initiatives, Best Bar None, Purple Flag and Grot Spot cleaning, to name but a few.
Nottingham BID is your collective voice and has championed your vision for a decade. We encourage you to vote for collaboration, progress and success in Nottingham for a further five years. With your backing we will continue to provide the projects and support you need now more than ever.
Eligible businesses of the Nottingham BID will be balloted through September and have until Thursday 15 October 2020 to vote for a third term so these activities and more can continue.
Key renewal dates
Tuesday 3 September 2020: Issue notice of ballot and final day to public business plan
Friday 18 September 2020: First day of ballot
Thursday 15 October 2020: Ballot closes 5pm
Friday 16 October 2020: Result of the ballot announced
Here are the simple steps that you need to follow to vote:
1. You should receive one ballot paper for each property that you are eligible to vote for by post. If you do not, please email email@example.com
2. Please check that each ballot paper has its own return envelope. If it doesn't please inform us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Complete the ballot paper, putting a cross (X) beside your choice to retain the BID for a further five years or not
4. Write your name in BLOCK capitals, your POSITION in the business and then add your SIGNATURE
Please note: All ballot papers must be the original - scans can't be accepted and all sections need to be completed.
5. Each ballot paper must be returned in its own separate envelope.
6. Return your completed ballot paper(s) in the pre-paid envelope provided and post via any Royal Mail post box.
Alternatively you can return your completed ballot paper(s) via the ballot box in the reception of Loxley House, Station Street, NG2 3NG.
Please note that the ballot box will be in place from Friday 18 September 2020 to Wednesday 14 October 2020, between 9am and 4pm.
An example of what the ballot paper will look like